Ketman is the strategy that everyone in our society who isn’t a true believer in “social justice” and identity politics has to adopt to stay out of trouble.Rod Dreher – Author of Live not by Lies
I’m now calling my blog American Ketman because much of what I read and write about leads me to believe we will soon face real totalitarianism here in America. We may have to practice professional Ketman just so that we can stay employed. The masks and the vaccine are clear examples of times when Ketman is necessary.
We need to begin to build our underground networks so that when the globalist elites, with China’s backing, complete their so-called Great Reset, we can continue to communicate and share our best and truest selves, the ones made in God’s image, with each other.
I have an MA in English composition and many years of experience as a technical editor, newspaper editor, writer and teacher. Currently, I’m a public-school teacher by day and a citizen journalist by night.
If you like my work, please consider buying one of my novels. Refreshing Jutta is a futuristic dystopian Catholic novel that depicts a world we could be living in soon. Perhaps we can survive this coming onslaught through prayer, aesthetic Ketman, and networking.
I welcome all comments, corrections and suggestions.
It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself to resist invasions of it in the case of others.Thomas Jefferson
- My account on the Governor’s Medium page was suspended because questions elevate risk of public harmAfter nearly 150 views on my webpage, my account on Medium was suspended because they said my questions presented a risk of potential harm to persons or public health.
- Hey Inslee, answer these questions and I might take your stupid shotOn August 9, 2021, third-term governor of Washington State, Jay Inslee, announced a draconian vaccine mandate for state employees and healthcare workers. I’ve compiled a list of serious questions I’d like to ask the governor. If he or any of his staff or any doctors on anyone from the CDC can answer them satisfactorily, I might actually consider taking the stupid shot.
- Flawed AP story exaggerates Covid hospitalizations among unvaccinatedWhen it was first published on June 24, 2021, it said that the number of hospital admissions was 853,000, and the percentage of hospitalized people who had been vaccinated was 0.1%. Just five days later, when other outlets like USA Today had picked up on it and written their stories, the AP corrected its numbers. It just so happens that there had been only 107,000 people in the hospital with Covid when AP did its analysis, not 853,000.
- The most dangerous side effect of the Covid-19 vaccinesAm I the only one who feels like we’re in a Men in Black movie? Watching the weirdness of 2020 (Covid, BLM and the election) was like witnessing an alien invasion. A slimy monster from another world, probably hell, ravaged our cities, decimating lives, shutting down businesses, and slobbering all over the place. Then, as we lay panting and wiping the slime from our eyes, the Covid vaccines suddenlyContinue reading “The most dangerous side effect of the Covid-19 vaccines”
- The importance of Trump’s lawsuit against FB and other social media companiesOver the years, Facebook has faced intense pressure from leftist organizations , including the World Economic Forum’s GARM to censor conservative content. In response, Facebook is sinking its teeth into journalism with its Journalism Project, which partners with the likes of Soros.
- The Great Redistribution of Wealth 2020How the year of Covid and social justice enriched the rich and hurt the rest.
- Treat all kids fairly, no matter what you think their parents didCritical race theory and the push for equity of outcomes means that white children are being punished for crimes their ancestors supposedly committed.
- AANHPI month is wrong on so many levelsThe Biden administration declared May to be Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander month. Here’s why that’s wrong.
- Giving Covid vaccines to children fits the definition of child abuseThe push to have children get the Covid vaccines constitutes abuse as defined under RCW 26-44-020: “maltreatment of a child…which indicates that the child’s health, welfare, and safety is harmed.” As such, you are required to report.
- Vaccines are creating variants of Covid-19, but Big Pharma’s got you coveredIn case you’ve been sleeping (or watching CNN), let’s get you caught up with what’s happened over the course of the so-called pandemic. Worldwide, the medical/industrial complex has: Censored information about existing drugs that evidence shows are safe and effective against Covid. Manipulated the death and case rates to make everyone terrified. Spent inordinate amounts of media attention on Covid to keep us Covid weary. Taken billions of dollarsContinue reading “Vaccines are creating variants of Covid-19, but Big Pharma’s got you covered”
- Get ready. Covid passports are on their way.These globalist organizations are already making the passports a reality.
- How big brands are dangerously shaping what’s newsBecoming a “FORCE for good”tm is now as important to business as making a profit It seems like advertisements these days are as much about supporting causes as they are about selling products. Whether it’s Nike talking about protecting the planet and people or Ben and Jerry’s pushing criminal justice reform, all major brands have their own cause de celebre, usually climate change or some brand of social justice.Continue reading “How big brands are dangerously shaping what’s news”
- Has Wikipedia banned LifeSite articles as a reference source?Wikipedia talks a nice game about being a charitable, unbiased organization. But it’s worth noting that the website’s budget is now $126 million and its list of benefactors includes the likes of the Johnson & Johnson Matching Gifts Program, Pfizer Foundation Matching Gifts Program, and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Perhaps that, more than anything else, helps explain why the “community” has been deprecating links to LifeSiteNews.
- Is money the real reason J&J vaccines are being pulled?It’s difficult to argue that the J&J vaccines are any more dangerous than the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. The real reason it’s being pulled may surprise you…if you’ve been living under a rock and have never heard of avarice.
- Why you should say NO to Covid vaccinesHere’s a list of reasons you might want to wait a while before you get a covid vaccine. Very important!
- Death toll and damages from Covid Vaccines continue to riseReports of death and adverse reactions to the covid vaccines keep getting worse, but the news is not reporting this.
- Center for American Progress lies about being non-partisanCenter for American Progress claims to be non-partisan, but it champions only leftist causes.
- COVID vaccines have killed more people than the flu this yearAccording to a January 15, 2020 article in the US News and World Report, “Influenza typically causes about 45 million illnesses, 810,000 hospitalizations and 61,000 deaths in the United States each year.” This flu season, there are exactly zero reported flu deaths. In fact, if CDC data can be trusted, there were only 1,893 positive tests for influenza from September 27, 2020 to March 27, 2021. Compare the missingContinue reading “COVID vaccines have killed more people than the flu this year”
- Asian-hate crimes false flag from Liberation RoadIf you read the first few paragraphs of the About page on the Liberation Road website you may find yourself agreeing with them. They are right that the 1% controls and screws people over. They are right to want to push for change and put the power more into the hands of the people. But that’s where their rightness ends. If you read on, you’ll find that Liberation RoadContinue reading “Asian-hate crimes false flag from Liberation Road”
- The truth behind recent anti-Asian hate crimesAsians have nothing to fear from their conservative allies. It’s the communists and socialists seeking to destroy America that they really need to watch out for. Call me a stone-cold pessimist, but when the news starts to report a rise in anything, I immediately become suspicious. “What are they trying to pull now?” I immediately wonder. So when they recently revived last April’s story-line that hate crimes against AsiansContinue reading “The truth behind recent anti-Asian hate crimes”
- A translator’s guide to LeftspeakAn honest man’s guide to the language of the Left.
- Vaccines may worsen Covid disease via antibody-dependent enhancementAccording to studies, in the Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved and may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).
- What does NPR know about the Catholic church’s views on gay marriage?Frangdulity n. A combination of frustration, anger and incredulity that occurs when you hear total malarkey from media, whether social media, legacy media or any other.
- A brief top-ten list of double standards from the leftHere is a top-ten list of hypocritical stances taken by the left that I’m trying to wrap my head around.
- Implicit bias behind push for equityBLUF: The current overpowering demand for equity and social justice is motivated by the left’s favorite catch phrase, implicit bias. The vice principal of my school sends out a weekly email to all staff reminding us that we need to be working on the mandatory District-wide Equity Training, which everyone was supposed to have completed in September or October. Why the regular emails? I’m not sure, but I haveContinue reading “Implicit bias behind push for equity”
- United Way: A globalist consortium pretending to be a non-profitBLUF: If you’re going to donate money, why not give it to a small organization rather than a global consortium? United Way puts its money into lobbying Congress to change systems rather than feed people. The United Way and my school district have teamed up in a fund-raising effort to presumably help out our local school kids. But on the campaign launch page, I could only find five waysContinue reading “United Way: A globalist consortium pretending to be a non-profit”
- A Prayer List for Our EnemiesA list of the enemies we need to know and pray for.
- The ones we once thought trustworthyBLUF: One man who was arrested at the nation’s capitol got so depressed that he committed suicide. The Democrats are responsible for more deaths than they know. Imagine, you hear about a new disease that is killing people and no-one knows how bad it is. As the news spreads, you watch people who you thought were trustworthy begin to lie. Their lies begin to grow. Everyone of your friendsContinue reading “The ones we once thought trustworthy”
- How to vote when your vote no longer countsI am seriously considering never voting again. The debacle of the 2020 election made it abundantly clear that we can no longer trust that our ballots will be counted correctly, if at all. The undeniable fraud perpetrated by the Democrats, the unforgivable lies of the media leading up to the election, the inexcusable censorship by big tech…all these interfered with the fairness of the election and made me realizeContinue reading “How to vote when your vote no longer counts”
- Washington citizens should demand term limits and in-person votingBLUF: Washington State does not have term limits for governor or other elected offices. The lack of term limits and the increased use of mail-in voting make tyranny and despotism possible. Washington just “re-elected” two people in very important positions for their third consecutive terms: The Governor, Jay Inslee, and the Secretary of State, Kim Wyman. This is not entirely unheard of. Two other governors of Washington have servedContinue reading “Washington citizens should demand term limits and in-person voting”
- Democrat activists pretend to operate “non-partisan” organizationsThe Voter Participation Center (VPC) claims to be non-partisan. But a close look at who’s behind it, reveals it’s true colors
- President Select – BidenBLUF: Biden was not elected by the people. He was selected by powerful left-wing interest groups who blatantly interfered in our election. I am not generally a negative Nancy. Well, that’s not true. I’m pretty cynical. What I mean is that I’m not usually a contrarian. I easily go along with the crowd. I figure if everybody wants burgers, I’ll eat a burger. If everyone wants to see aContinue reading “President Select – Biden”
- Baseless: The Evidence the Left Doesn’t Want to HearBLUF (Bottom Line Upfront) The left should not use the word “baseless” when talking about claims of election fraud. Here’s a short list of just some of the illegal activity and statistical anomalies that apparently occurred in the 2020 general election. Unless otherwise noted, each claim comes from The Navarro Report. Between 80 and 100 self-proclaimed Black Lives Matter-affiliated members from other states have admitted to having voted inContinue reading “Baseless: The Evidence the Left Doesn’t Want to Hear”
- Not just Culp: the people of Washington deserve an audit of the electionThe former gubernatorial candidate Laurn Culp is suing for an audit of the paper ballots, vote counting machines, and voting results in King, Clark, Thurston, Pierce, Kitsap and Skagit counties. A closer look at his lawsuit and the circumstances around this election reveals that such an audit is justified. [Update July 2021. Culp was forced to drop the lawsuit in January because AG Ferguson threatened sanctions.] Transcript of theContinue reading “Not just Culp: the people of Washington deserve an audit of the election”
- Top picks for re-education classesWhat classes are you most looking forward to taking at the re-education camps that the Democrats are going to send us to? Here are my top picks:How to watch CNN without that twisted feeling in your stomach. Turning off your critical thinking filter, and five other surefire paths to happiness. Why NBA players are authorities on racial justice. The admirable qualities of Chairman Xi. How to take bribes fromContinue reading “Top picks for re-education classes”
- Is Inslee’s Shutdown Justified?Washington State’s Governor, Jay Inslee, who just won an unprecedented third term, is shutting the state down once again. Inslee said during a press conference on Sunday, “This spike puts us in a more dangerous a position as we were in March.” Yes. That’s a verbatim quote. But just how dangerous is the position we are in? Just a week ago, the state took a day off from testing forContinue reading “Is Inslee’s Shutdown Justified?”
- Your vote matters every day, not just once every four yearsWe may feel defeated now that Trump, who many of us saw as a sort of temporal Katechon holding back the evils of a new world order, has apparently been cheated out of the election. America and the world lost a great opportunity. Under Trump, the United States could have “more gently and organically [become], bypassing the catastrophic upheavals, one of the poles of the multipolar world (albeit theContinue reading “Your vote matters every day, not just once every four years”
- America Needs Couples Counseling!Let’s face it, America. We need some serious couples counseling! Democrats and Republicans have grown so angry with each other we are like an unhappily married couple bickering over every little flaw we see in our spouse. Republicans are racists! Democrats are baby killers! You didn’t put the lid back on the toothpaste! I’ll kill you. We need to somehow decide what the big issues are and what theContinue reading “America Needs Couples Counseling!”
- What’s wrong with being a proud boy?A lot has been made of the Proud Boys. A teacher at my middle school where I work was ousted because a twitter group calling themselves “We will be ruthless” found out he had joined Proud Boys. The community of holy Leftist zealots kicked in full gear and made sure that the teacher was dismissed from his post. (I’m assuming he was dismissed. He’s no longer there and I’mContinue reading “What’s wrong with being a proud boy?”
- Why conservatives HATE this bumper stickerWhen I was a more liberal younger self, I used to really like this bumper sticker. But now, I realize how it could be seen as offensive, especially to religious people. For one thing, the bumper sticker implies blame on religion. It seems to be saying that if religious people were as good and peaceful as the person who created the sticker, the world would be a paradise. TheContinue reading “Why conservatives HATE this bumper sticker”
- The credo of the Left is nothing more than an attitude of platitudesThis sign is posted in the yards of many well-to-do liberals in my neighborhood. It really baffles me as to why they decided to make this their creed. The term “creed” comes from Latin meaning “I believe.” The Apostle’s Creed, which I subscribe to, is really where the term came from. “I believe in God the father, almighty maker of heaven and creator of Earth. This Leftist creed beginsContinue reading “The credo of the Left is nothing more than an attitude of platitudes”
- BLM is a false flagLooking for a good name for your a movement? Here’s an idea. Use a complete sentence that everyone agrees on. That way, you can do ANYTHING you want and if someone disagrees with you, you’ll be able to denigrate them for going against the basic truth that the name espouses! That is what the Black Lives Matter organization (BLMO) has done with the sentence “Black lives matter.” And that’sContinue reading “BLM is a false flag”
- Our liberal education system creates poor soil where our kids can’t flourishIn February, when Covid19 began making its way across America, I decided to get back into gardening. I hadn’t had a garden in several years and figured this would be a great opportunity. After all, I would have plenty of time. From watching a few YouTube videos, I learned an easy, no-til method for creating garden beds. Things were going well until I realized I didn’t have enough compost.Continue reading “Our liberal education system creates poor soil where our kids can’t flourish”
- Apparently, NO lives matterAmericans have been isolated for more than two months, waiting patiently to “flatten the curve” and praying to get rid of Covid 19. Now, suddenly, it’s okay for everyone to get outside and protest in close quarters, side by side, hand in hand? Laying aside whether the “Black Lives Matter” protests are justified, how do they have the right to be protesting NOW?We have witnessed 41 police officers dieContinue reading “Apparently, NO lives matter”
- Rioters and Rocket Ships: The age-old pull between emotion and reasonOn Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, as SpaceX launched its long-awaited Dragon rocket towards the international space station, rioters took to our streets and began looting, setting fires to police cars, vandalizing, and shouting obscenities at our dedicated police officers. To me, it felt like we were just reliving history. Fifty years ago, on July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 carried three intrepid astronauts to the moon. The incredible landing wasContinue reading “Rioters and Rocket Ships: The age-old pull between emotion and reason”
- Codependency in the age of social mediaRecently, I got a new phone and it came with Tik Tok already installed on it. I had forsworn it as a Chinese spy tool but curiosity got me and I decided to just watch a few videos. Low and behold, I started seeing videos of Christians praying, of blacks denouncing the Black Lives Matter organization, of pro-Trump and pro-gun people stating boldly their beliefs. I fell in loveContinue reading “Codependency in the age of social media”
- The power of a woman’s wishIn America today, it is a curious reality that a woman’s wish has the power to determine what is human and what is not human.