If you’re still on the fence about whether or not to get the shot, here are some important things to consider:
1. Deaths and adverse reactions
As of May 9, 2021, the Covid vaccines have been associated with 3.085 deaths. See this week’s report here VAERS database. 707,478 adverse events have been reported, including: fetal deaths, brain death, sudden cardiac death, bells palsy, paralysis, acute kidney injury, acute respiratory failure, etc. The reports of Coronary Venous Sinus Thrombosis with the J&J vaccine are just the tip of the iceberg. Why is the news not reporting this?
The actual number of adverse reactions is likely far more than what is in the VAERS database. Ask yourself if you know someone who has had the vaccine, had a reaction, and did NOT report it. I bet you do. Here’s how to report your reactions. Please make a report, even if it’s just headache, fever, sore arm, etc.
2. Insufficient study of mRNA vaccine safety
“There are no specific guidelines for use of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines or contraindications to mRNA vaccines. No large trials of any mRNA vaccine have been completed yet. The only evidence on safety of mRNA vaccines comes from small phase I and phase II trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, with follow-up typically less than two months…There is not sufficient evidence to support any conclusions on the comparative safety of different mRNA vaccines. Direct evidence on the comparative safety of mRNA vaccines and other vaccines is lacking.” (An Evidence Review from the Penn Medicine Center for Evidence-based Practice December 2020)
3. Numerous warnings from doctors about potential severe consequences
- J. Bart Classen, MD., believes that “regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit.” There is a very real possibility that people could develop Prion disease in a year to two years after taking the Covid vaccines. Prion’s disease is ALWAYS deadly. 2
- Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: COVID Vaccines Are Designed ‘To Kill You And Your Family’ With ‘Plausible Deniability.’ 3
- Vaccines may worsen disease via antibody-dependent enhancement. 4
- “Potential fertility problems. The ‘vaccine’ is designed to create antibodies to attack the viral s-protein. That protein is very similar genetically to the proteins made by the placenta. Some reported cases of inflammation have been made. We urge extreme caution for those of you that desire future pregnancies. This reaction could affect future childbearing. We just do not know.” 5
- Dr. Sherry Tenpenny warns that mRNA vaccines could lead to severe autoimmune diseases within months. 6
- Dr. Dolores Cahill – a renowned expert in high-throughput proteomics technology development and automation, high content protein arrays and their biomedical applications, including in biomarker discovery and diagnostics – says that people who get the vaccine will likely start dying within a year. 7
4. Covid Vaccines do not have FDA approval
- The vaccines have been given “emergency use” permission, not full approval. Simple question: Why should I give full approval to a vaccine if the FDA does not? It is an Emergency Use Authorization. Maybe if there’s an “emergency” I’ll take it.
- The Emergency Use Authorization does not say that the vaccine is safe. It says, “The most common solicited adverse reactions were injection site reactions (84.1%), fatigue (62.9%), headache (55.1%), muscle pain (38.3%), chills (31.9%), joint pain (23.6%), fever (14.2%); severe adverse reactions occurred in 0.0% to 4.6% of participants, were more frequent after Dose 2 than after Dose 1, and were generally less frequent in participants≥55 years of age (≤2.8%) as compared to younger participants (≤4.6%). The frequency of serious adverse events was low (<0.5%), without meaningful imbalances between study arms. Among non-serious unsolicited adverse events, there was a numerical imbalance of four cases of Bell’s palsy…”
How is Bell’s palsy a non-serious adverse event? Despite all of these adverse reactions, the committee concluded that their study “did not raise specific safety concerns.” Here is a link to the Moderna site that links to the EUA. Here’s the EUA fact sheet that says repeatedly these vaccines are not approved, that they may not provide protection from Covid and that they may cause harm. These companies are covering their tracks and have no liability. (See number 6 below)
- Here’s a list of the doctors who were on the advisory board that recommended emergency use for the Pfizer vaccine. Two of them were born, raised and educated in Mainland China: Xiao Wang & Lei Huang
5. Red Cross not accepting convalescent plasma from vaccinated indiviuals
“At this time individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross. The Red Cross is working as quickly as possible to evaluate this change – as it may involve complex system updates.” 13
I am not sure if this is a big deal. Here’s a decent fact check about the issue. Will leave this point in for now.
6. No liability for the vaccine injuries
Under the PREP Act, the US and manufacturers are protected from liability for damages arising from countermeasures, e.g. vaccines. And the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which was set up to cover the butts of the pharmaceutical companies with taxpayer money, will not cover injuries from Covid vaccines.12 It would be interesting to find out where liability lies when the FDA issues Emergency Use Authorization rather than full approval. At the very least, it would be wise to ask your health insurance company if it plans to cover covid vaccine injuries.
7. People still get Covid after being vaccinated – “breakthrough cases”
One study says the vaccines are 80% effective. Others say they are 100% effective. Despite these high efficacy rates, those who get the jab can still get Covid. The CDCP reported that more than 7,157 fully vaccinated people in the U.S. have been infected with COVID-19. 64% are female. Additionally, the VAERS database includes Covid-19 as a side effect of the vaccines. Over 1,000 people have gotten the virus very shortly after getting the shot. In Washington state, you still have to wear a mask even after getting the shot. And nobody knows how long they will stay effective. Even more, nobody knows for sure what the chemicals they inject into you will do to your body.
8. We already have effective treatments against Covid
- On July 28, 2020 a group of well respected doctors met at the US Capital to discuss the misinformation that the media was giving about the effectiveness of Hydroxichloroquine, a drug that those doctors were using to great results. They had not lost a single patient. These doctors were censored and excoriated by the press.6
- Health “experts” said that doctors couldn’t prescribe HCQ for Covid because no strict clinical trials had been done and FDA had not approved it. The FDA did not issue an EUA to use HCQ for Covid, even though the drug has been used for 65 years to treat arthritis. Instead, it issued a EUA for experimental vaccines that have NEVER been used in humans and that were not sufficiently tested on animals.
- Hydroxychloroquine, which was an over-the-counter drug in France for 50 years was changed into a drug that requires a prescription at the start of the pandemic in January.
- Paul Marik, MD, FCCM, FCCP, founder of the alliance and a professor and chief of the division of pulmonary and critical care medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School and colleagues detailed all available clinical trial results on ivermectin in COVID-19 and concluded that the drug has benefits in preventing and treating COVID-19 infection. 8
- The FDA says that you should not use Ivermectin to treat Covid because it is not FDA approved. Rather than explaining why the FDA hasn’t approved it, they just say you shouldn’t take it because they haven’t approved it. Double standards. 9
The NIH says that Remdesivir is effective against Covid. That’s great. Trump received it along with some sort of anti-body cocktail and he recovered very quickly with no long-term side effects. The catch is that this treatment costs $3,120. Interestingly, HCQ and Ivermectin cost about $2 per pill. In fact, Ivermectin is a common veterinary medicine. Enough Ivermectin to treat a 1,650 pound horse for bots costs about $2.75, just to give you an idea how cheap it is. 10 Moderna plans to make 18 billion this year. Pfizer projects earnings of 17 billion. Our government funded most of the research for these biotech firms and offers them immunity from liability.
Also, we know for a fact that healthy people are not as affected by this disease. Did you ever hear the government encourage you to exercise and take vitamins? Vitamin D, Zinc, B and C all have been shown to help combat the virus. Why are we constantly told to social distance but never told to boost our immune system?
9. The virus is not as deadly as claimed and the numbers are dubious
- To determine if we have an epidemic, the CDC includes deaths from Pneumonia, Influenza and Covid (PIC). According to the CDC, “11.7% of the deaths that occurred during the week ending May 1, 2021 (week 17), were due to pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19 (PIC). This percentage is above the epidemic threshold of 6.6% for week 17.” Why does the CDC include the 782 deaths from Pneumonia when considering the epidemic threshold? Without them, and without the one Influenza death, the death toll from Covid is 7.66%. But that doesn’t really matter. It turns out that Influenza and Pneumonia are comorbidities in 257,022 deaths where Covid was listed on the death certificate.
- “The COVID fatality rate is much closer to 0.2 or 0.3 percent.” Jay Bhattacharya Stanford University
- The definition of deaths from covid used by the CDC includes probable Covid, meaning they don’t know for sure if the death was caused by Covid. The death toll also includes deaths with co-morbidity.
- “If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who’s listed as a COVID death doesn’t mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death.” Dr. Ezike.
- Around one third of all Covid deaths have been in nursing homes and hospices.
- PCR tests are run at very high cycles. The higher the cycle, the more likely you are to find Covid. Recently the CDC lowered the cycle rate when testing patients who already have the vaccine. This will certainly result in fewer breakthrough cases, which will support the narrative that the vaccines are working. The inventor of the PCR test, Kari Mullis, accused Anthony Fauci of abusing the PCR test during the HIV scare of the late 80s to inflate the number of HIV cases. He also called Fauci incompetent and ignorant, and said “he should not be in a position like he is in.” Mullis died of Pneumonia in 2019 just before the pandemic hit.
- The term Probable means that a death Meets clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19; Meets presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence; OR Meets vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19.
- Additionally, there were no recorded deaths from the flu this year. Normally there are 61,000. What happened to the flu? Did we wipe it out, or were flu deaths mistakenly counted as covid deaths? 11
- Some recent retests of thousands of PCR tests revealed that flu was being mistaken for Covid. The problem with the PCR tests is that they can be manipulated to find almost anything.
10. We cannot trust the media, the CDC or Fauci
I don’t want to spend a lot of time on this point here. If you’re really not aware of the censorship, I would ask that that you do your own research. Try posting a link to Americasfrontlinedoctors.com on your Facebook page and see what happens! Look at the press coverage over the past year. Look at the pressure and propaganda campaign to get everyone vaccinated. Isn’t there something odd about groups like Counter Hate sticking up for vaccinations. What does hate have to do with my choosing to have a shot or not?
And isn’t it curious that the man (Fauci) who said in March 2020 that masks would do no good is now telling people to wear TWO masks? And don’t you love the campaign that makes people feel guilty? “My mask protects you. Your mask protects me” (So said Biden).
I am not a doctor. I am not giving any advice here. I will say that my own plan of action is to take care of myself, draw closer to God, exercise, take my vitamins and stay informed. I won’t give you medical advice, but here’s some spiritual advice: Turn off ALL mainstream media for at least two weeks. Do your research and you might just end up taking the red pill. In my opinion, the red pill is more effective against Covid than the billionaire oligarchs’ jabs in the arm…and much safer. Most importantly, ask Jesus for help to discern the truth. God bless you.
For further research: America’s Frontline Doctors