Disclaimer: This article is not intended as medical advice. I am not a doctor or scientist. I am not opposed to vaccines in general and have all my required shots. Here are the reasons I’m refusing the Covid-19 experimental vaccine:
1. Severe consequences may occur months to years after vaccination
- J. Bart Classen, MD., believes that “regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit.” There is a possibility that people could develop Prion disease in a year to two years after taking the Covid vaccines. Prion’s disease is ALWAYS deadly. “The RNA based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19…Over the last two decades there has been a concern among certain scientists that prions could be used as bioweapons.”
- Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: Your Government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.
- Vaccines may worsen disease via antibody-dependent enhancement.
- French Virologist and Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier contends that the vaccines are “an enormous mistake. A scientific error as well as a medical error. It’s an unacceptable mistake.” The history books, he says, will show that the vaccines are creating the variants of the Covid-19 virus. “It is clear that the new variants are created by antibody-mediated selection due to the vaccination.”
- Vaccinated people become perfect breeding ground for more dangerous variants, putting unvaccinated people at more risk. (Geert Vanden Bossche and https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/)
- Potential fertility problems. “The ‘vaccine’ is designed to create antibodies to attack the viral s-protein. That protein is very similar genetically to the proteins made by the placenta. Some reported cases of inflammation have been made. We urge extreme caution for those of you that desire future pregnancies. This reaction could affect future childbearing. We just do not know.”
- Dr. Sherry Tenpenny warns that mRNA vaccines could lead to severe autoimmune diseases within months.
- Dr. Dolores Cahill – a renowned expert in high-throughput proteomics technology development and automation, high content protein arrays and their biomedical applications, including in biomarker discovery and diagnostics – says that people who get the vaccine will likely start dying within a year.
- America’s Frontline Doctors provide a very good resource called Ten Medical Facts Regarding the Experimental Covid-19 Vaccines. These doctors have put their reputations on the line. Some have been fired for speaking out against the vaccines. When that sort of thing happens, something “fauci” is going on.
2. Millions of adverse reactions to the vaccines have occurred
- According to the VAERS Database, of June 19, 2021, the Covid vaccines were associated with 1,544,489 adverse events, including mild symptoms like diarrhea, dizziness, and fatigue; serious symptoms, like bells palsy, paralysis, acute kidney injury, acute respiratory failure; and death including 54 fetal deaths, 73 sudden deaths, and 3,899 deaths. See this week’s report here VAERS database. Here is the report for children ages 6-17. Five kids have died, Eight now have Bell’s Palsy, 27 have blindness…Hooray for vaccines! Here’s how to report your reactions.
- Because the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database only amounts to about 10 percent of the bad reactions to the vaccines, Dr. McCullough, an American professor of Medicine and Vice Chief of Internal Medicine at Baylor University, and his team have had to go to other sources for information. “We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC,” the doctor revealed. “We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It’s basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection.” (Source)
- According to America’s Frontline Doctors, “We’ve never seen this level of side effects for any vaccine without the FDA taking action. The Rotavirus vaccine was canceled for 15 cases of non-lethal side effects and the Swine Flu vaccine was canceled for 25 deaths. But now, by the CDC’s own data, we are seeing a 12,000 percent increase in deaths with these vaccines and they’re still promoting this to our kids.”
3. There is insufficient study of mRNA vaccine safety
According to the Penn Medicine Center for Evidence-based Practice, “There are no specific guidelines for use of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines or contraindications to mRNA vaccines. No large trials of any mRNA vaccine have been completed yet. The only evidence on safety of mRNA vaccines comes from small phase I and phase II trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, with follow-up typically less than two months…There is not sufficient evidence to support any conclusions on the comparative safety of different mRNA vaccines. Direct evidence on the comparative safety of mRNA vaccines and other vaccines is lacking.” (An Evidence Review from the Penn Medicine Center for Evidence-based Practice December 2020)
4. Covid Vaccines do not have FDA approval
- The vaccines have been given “emergency use authorization,” not full approval. Simple question: Why should you give your full approval to a vaccine if the FDA does not? If the FDA believes it should be used in emergencies, let’s wait. As you’ll see in point nine, there’s not an emergency.
- The Emergency Use Authorization does not say that the vaccine is safe. It says:
“The most common solicited adverse reactions were injection site reactions (84.1%), fatigue (62.9%), headache (55.1%), muscle pain (38.3%), chills (31.9%), joint pain (23.6%), fever (14.2%); severe adverse reactions occurred in 0.0% to 4.6% of participants, were more frequent after Dose 2 than after Dose 1, and were generally less frequent in participants≥55 years of age (≤2.8%) as compared to younger participants (≤4.6%). The frequency of serious adverse events was low (<0.5%), without meaningful imbalances between study arms. Among non-serious unsolicited adverse events, there was a numerical imbalance of four cases of Bell’s palsy…”
How is Bell’s palsy a non-serious adverse event? Despite all of these adverse reactions, the committee concluded that their study “did not raise specific safety concerns.”
- Here is a link to the Moderna site that links to the EUA. Here’s the EUA fact sheet that says repeatedly these vaccines are not approved, that they may not provide protection from Covid and that they may cause harm.
- Here’s a list of the doctors who were on the advisory board that recommended emergency use for the Pfizer vaccine. Two of them were born, raised and educated in Mainland China: Xiao Wang & Lei Huang
5. The development of these vaccines depended on the abortion industry
“The most prominent cell line, [used for testing] called HEK 293, comes from an abortion performed in the 1970’s. It’s labeled 293 because that’s how many experimental attempts the researchers needed to get a working cell line. Therefore, though the abortion-to-experiment ratio is not precisely one-to-one, hundreds of abortions went into the project, even if they didn’t result in the working line.
“HEK stands for human embryonic kidney. To harvest a viable embryonic kidney for this purpose, sufficiently healthy children old enough to have adequately-developed kidneys must be removed from the womb, alive, typically by cesarean section, and have their kidneys cut out. This must take place without anesthesia for the child, which would lessen the viability of the organs. Instead of being held, rocked, and comforted in the time intervening between their birth and their death, they have organs cut out of them alive.” https://www.crisismagazine.com/2021/catholic-conscience-and-the-covid-19-vaccine
6. Manufacturers have no liability for damages their “vaccines” cause
Under the PREP Act, the United States and manufacturers are protected from liability for damages arising from countermeasures, e.g. vaccines. And the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which was set up to protect pharmaceutical companies (with taxpayer money) against liability for injuries that their products cause, will not cover injuries from Covid vaccines.
Who will pay for all of the damages to those who have already been injured by the Covid vaccines? And if the doctors in point number three above are right (God forbid) who will pay when the auto-immune disorders kick in a few months to a year from now?
7. People still get Covid after being vaccinated: “Breakthrough cases”
On April 20, 2021, the CDCP reported that more than 7,157 fully vaccinated people in the U.S. have been infected with COVID-19. 64% are female. Additionally, the VAERS database lists 3,658 cases of Covid-19 as an adverse reaction to the vaccines (as of May 14, 2021). Additionally, nobody knows how long the shots will stay effective. That’s why you will need booster shots, which Moderna and Pfizer already have waiting as a source of perpetual income.
The CDC has stopped monitoring breakthrough cases unless they are serious and/or fatal. “As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.”
If you have been vaccinated, the CDC encourages you NOT to get tested for Covid. And the CDC gave new guidelines to run the PCR test at only 28 cycles for people who have been vaccinated. That will ensure fewer breakthrough cases are detected.
8. We already have effective and safe treatments against Covid
- On July 28, 2020 a group of well respected doctors met at the US Capital to discuss the misinformation that the media was giving about the effectiveness of Hydroxichloroquine, a drug that those doctors were using to great results. They had not lost a single patient. These doctors were censored and excoriated by the press.
- Studies of HCQ are mixed.
- Hydroxychloroquine, which was an over-the-counter drug in France for 50 years was classified as a prescription drug in that country at the start of the pandemic in January.
- HCQ is being debunked. But one must wonder if the studies are motivated by the desire to see the vaccines succeed. So much money has been spent on the vaccines.
- Paul Marik, MD, FCCM, FCCP, founder of the alliance and a professor and chief of the division of pulmonary and critical care medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School and colleagues detailed all available clinical trial results on Ivermectin in COVID-19 and concluded that the drug has benefits in preventing and treating COVID-19 infection.
- Here’s a good compilation of info on Ivermectin.
- I-Mask Protocol
- The FDA says that you should not use Ivermectin to treat Covid because it is not FDA approved. Rather than explaining why the FDA hasn’t approved it, they just say you shouldn’t take it because they haven’t approved it. Circular reasoning and double standards.
The NIH actually admits that Remdesivir is effective against Covid.
Interestingly, HCQ and Ivermectin cost very little. Less than $10 per treatment. In fact, Ivermectin is a common veterinary medicine. Enough Ivermectin to treat a 1,650 pound horse cost about $2.75 last summer. Remdisivir costs $3,120. Interesting how the medical complex approves the most expensive treatments.
Early administration of inhaled budesonide reduced the likelihood of needing urgent medical care and reduced time to recovery after early COVID-19.
There is a shortage of convalescent plasma, which can be used to treat Covid-19. This is because they cannot use convalescent plasma from vaccinated people. By getting vaccinated, you do not allow your own immune system to function as it should. And you cannot provide potentially life-saving convalescent plasma.
The HHS is pushing this particular treatment, for whatever reason. HHS says, “Some early evidence suggests that mAb treatment can reduce the amount of the SARS-CoV-2 virus (the virus that causes COVID-19) in a person’s system.” They ignore the evidence from other treatments mentioned above. See point 10.
The US government contracted with Regeneron to produce REGEN-COV, a monoclonal antibody treatment. It is “an unapproved investigational therapy,” that has limited clinical data available. “Serious and unexpected adverse events may occur that have not been previously reported with REGEN-COV use,” says the website. It’s odd that the FDA gives EUA to a potentially dangerous treatment like this but revokes EUA for HCQ. Something is suspicious.
Could it have to do with money? According to Wikipedia, “Monoclonal antibodies are more expensive to manufacture than small molecules due to the complex processes…in addition to the enormous research and development costs involved in bringing a new chemical entity to patients. They are priced to enable manufacturers to recoup the typically large investment costs, and where there are no price controls, such as the United States, prices can be higher if they provide great value.”
Vitamins and a Healthy Immune System
To close out point number eight, we know that healthy people are not much affected by this virus and that a healthy immune system can defeat Covid. But did you ever hear the government encourage you to exercise and take vitamins? President Trump’s doctors had him taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin, and a daily aspirin to help combat the virus. We are constantly told to social distance but never told to boost our immune system.
9. The virus is not as deadly as claimed and the numbers are dubious
- The CDC lumps together deaths from Pneumonia, Influenza and Covid (PIC) in its tallying of deaths from Covid. According to the CDC, “11.7% of the deaths that occurred during the week ending May 1, 2021 (week 17), were due to pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19 (PIC). This percentage is above the epidemic threshold of 6.6% for week 17.” Why does the CDC include the deaths from Pneumonia when considering the epidemic threshold? Without them and Influenza deaths, the death toll from Covid is 7.66%. Interestingly, it turns out that Influenza and Pneumonia are comorbidities in 257,022 deaths where Covid was listed on the death certificate.
- “The Covid fatality rate is much closer to 0.2 or 0.3 percent.” Jay Bhattacharya Stanford University
- The definition of deaths from Covid used by the CDC includes probable Covid, meaning they don’t know for sure if the death was caused by Covid. The death toll also includes deaths with co-morbidity. That means, for example: “If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who’s listed as a COVID death doesn’t mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death.” Dr. Ezike.
Around one third of all Covid deaths have been in nursing homes and hospices.
PCR tests are run at very high cycles. The higher the cycle, the more likely you are to find Covid. Recently the CDC lowered the cycle rate when testing patients who already have the vaccine. They also determined that vaccinated people do not need to be tested after exposure to covid. This will certainly result in discovery of fewer breakthrough cases, which will support the narrative that the vaccines are working. The inventor of the PCR test, Kari Mullis, accused Anthony Fauci of abusing the PCR test during the HIV outbreak in the late 80s to inflate the number of HIV cases. He also called Fauci incompetent and ignorant, and said “he should not be in a position like he is in.” Mullis died of Pneumonia in 2019 just before the pandemic hit.
- The term Probable means that a death Meets clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19; Meets presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence; OR Meets vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19.
- Additionally, there were no recorded deaths from the flu this year. Normally there are around 61,000. What happened to the flu? Did we wipe it out, or were flu deaths mistakenly counted as covid deaths? Some recent retests of thousands of PCR tests revealed that flu was being mistaken for Covid. The problem with the PCR tests is that they can be manipulated to find almost anything. Here’s a look at how the tests work. The virus is never actually detected. Instead, “a complex mathematical algorithm” is used to “decide whether viral RNA was present in the sample.”
10. Big money incentives and censorship
Moderna is set to make USD18 BILLION this year. Pfizer projects more modest earnings of USD17 billion. Our government funded most of the research for these biotech firms and offers them immunity from liability. Even the leftist propagandists at CNN admit the US taxpayers are funding covid vaccines. Also, multinational corporations have increased their profits by 30-30% during Covid, while 100,000 small businesses shut their doors. I’ll attempt to show in an upcoming article that Covid-19 is one of the largest redistribution of wealth events in history. Unfortunately, it went from the poor to the rich. No trickle-down effect here.
If you’re not already aware of the intense censorship that has occurred about Covid, please do your research. YouTube, Google, Facebook, and Twitter have all heavily censored what they claimed was misinformation about Covid 19. Numerous Christian websites, including LifeSite have been banned from these platforms. This is not Cancel Culture. It is PERSECUTION by the world’s most powerful people.
If you don’t believe me, I invite you to share this article on Facebook and see if you get in trouble from, what DH Lawrence would call “the censor morons.” Or post a link to Americasfrontlinedoctors.com or LifeSiteNews on your Facebook page and see what happens!
Look at the press coverage over the past year. Look at the pressure and propaganda campaign to get everyone vaccinated. It’s creepy. Isn’t there something odd about groups like Counter Hate sticking up for vaccinations? What does hate have to do with my choosing to have a vaccine or not? I don’t hate anyone. My Christian faith forbids it. That said, I’m quite angry with the elite and our government. As a result of Covid, there’s no denying that we are now more fully under the control of the global corporations and one step closer to the Great Reset. That’s not a conspiracy theory. Click the link. It’s to Time magazine.
My own plan of action is to take care of myself, draw closer to God, exercise, take my vitamins and stay informed. My only advice is to do your research away from the “fact-checkers” of mainstream media. You may end up taking the red pill and suffering for it. But in the end, the red pill may prove more effective against the tyranny of Covid than the oligarchy jab.