In case you’ve been sleeping (or watching CNN), let’s get you caught up with what’s happened over the course of the so-called pandemic. Worldwide, the medical/industrial complex has:
- Censored information about existing drugs that evidence shows are safe and effective against Covid.
- Manipulated the death and case rates to make everyone terrified.
- Spent inordinate amounts of media attention on Covid to keep us Covid weary.
- Taken billions of dollars away from taxpayers and given it to the big pharmaceutical companies to make vaccines that have caused adverse reactions in 1.1 million people and have potentially killed 3,500.
Some folks may think that the end of Covid is in sight because of these experimental vaccines. But look again. The goal post may be getting moved down the road by a new scare: “variants.”
In this video on Rumble, French Virologist and Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier contends that the vaccines are “an enormous mistake. A scientific error as well as a medical error. It’s an unacceptable mistake.” The history books, he says, will show that the vaccines are creating the variants of the Covid-19 virus. “It is clear that the new variants are created by antibody-mediated selection due to the vaccination.”
Great. Now we have to worry about new strains of the virus that could have been avoided if we had never bothered with a vaccine, or lock-downs, or basically ANY of the measures we’ve taken.
So what’s going to happen next? I recently came across an article about REGEN-COV, “an investigational medicine used to treat mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 in non-hospitalized adults and adolescents.” This is an “antibody cocktail” that has been given EUA by the FDA, despite a pretty extensive rap sheet of adverse side effects.
This is one of the drugs given to President Trump when he contracted the virus during the election season. He bounced back pretty quickly, and Regeneron applied for FDA authorization on the same day that he praised the medicines he took as “miracles handed down by God.” The suspicious thing to me is that the manufacturer Regeneron in January did studies with Columbia university to confirm that Regen-cov “continues to neutralize all variants tested.”
Here’s my prediction for what’s next:
6. Get the media to run reports that accuse the unvaccinated for the variants.
7. Start pushing the expensive antibody cocktails, like Regen-cov once people start getting sick from the variants.
Dr. Michael Yeadon, former lead scientist for Pfizer, said on a recent Daystar program that the variants are being used to scare people. After 17 months the one that is most different is 99.7% identical to the Covid virus. They are not all that different. “They are scariants,” he says, “designed to scare you.”
Well, they’ve done a good job. I’m scared. But mostly, I’m sick of the whole thing.