When learning Leftspeak as it is spoken by leftists, it may be worthwhile to note two general qualities of its native speakers:
- Logic is subordinate to emotion. It is a losing battle to argue with a speaker of Leftspeak using strictly logical lines. You’ll never reach a point in your argument, no matter how straight your lines of reasoning are, where you hear them say “Oh! I see. You may be right!” No. You must appeal to emotions only. Phrases like, “That hurts my feelings…how do you think that makes ME feel?” go a lot further than any logic would. Even better, if you can, frame your message in a way that shows how someone is being discriminated against.
- Truth is relative. Speakers of Leftspeak believe that there are many different truths. Each person has their own truth and there is no ultimate reality outside of one’s experience. Therefore, if someone believes he or she is something, then it must be true for that person. This applies especially to the category of sexual orientation. A male only needs to believe he is a female in order to be one. It is not your right to correct that person. In so doing, you are imposing a rigid, harmful worldview (logic) on that person and you may very well cause them significant distress. And any distress-causing words are interpreted as hate.
n. A sacred right and vital function of healthcare. See “Reproductive Rights.”
n. A satanic ritual that should be protected by religious freedom laws.
n. The Associated Press recommends not using words like addict, alcoholic or drug-abuser. They recommend using “person-first” language, such as “person with a substance use disorder” or “people who are addicted to opioids.” https://talkpoverty.org/2021/02/02/time-retire-word-addict/
n. A term used to dismiss allegations outright without looking at evidence.
n. A form of government with majority rule that can be used to censor those who disagree with the majority.
In public schools, equity means taking away from those who are doing fine and giving it who are not doing fine and in many cases do not have the structure at home to know how to use that support. In this way, equity does not help the oppressed, it just helps oppress those who are doing well. You cannot base a system on the past injustices. In other words, the white children of today are completely innocent of any potential grandparents’ sins. Though it is worth noting that 300,000 white slaves from Ireland were imported to America and experienced the same treatment as black slaves. (See a book called White Cargo). Only 35% of blacks today are descended from American slaves. Only 5% of white people had ancestry who owned slaves. All children should be considered innocent. The Equity / Equality Equivocation Trick. In most writings about equity, the author switches between the terms equality and equity. But they do not mean the same things. This is a good example of the logical fallacy of equivocation.
n. Confirmation of popular bias. syn. Doubt Cast.
n. A person engaged in discrediting a claim or idea, particularly one that goes against Democrat ideals.
Euphemism for freedom to kill unborn babies.
n. A ruling body that is supposed to take care of the people.
n. Non-partisan does NOT mean bi-partisan. A non-partisan group is one that is not formally affiliated with a party but is made up of activist from that party in order to push the agenda of the Democrat party from the outside. The Democrats and progressives have hundreds of these so-called non-partisan groups, including Center for Voter Information, Center for American Progress, Business Executives for National Security…Look at any of them and you’ll see that all claim
n. Large demonstrations that may or may not include violence, looting, graffiti, vandalism as long as they are conducted under the guise of being anti-racism. When white people do it, it is called insurrection.
“To identify persons who received one or both Covid-19 vaccine doses while pregnant or who became pregnant after Covid-19 vaccination, v-safe surveys include pregnancy questions for persons who do not report their sex as male.”
n. The habit of discriminating against other people based on the color of their skin. Since discrimination implies that one has power over the other, only white people have historically been racists because they had all the power. https://medium.com/indian-thoughts/does-racism-require-power-385df0cd700d People who want to claim that blacks cannot be racist changed the word “racism” to include a power element. Since blacks didn’t have power, they couldn’t possibly be racist.
n. Having to do with one’s identity as male or female, which may or may not be in agreement with biology. It’s now common practice to avoid this term in favor of “sex assigned at birth.”
Here’s an old-school definition of sex that has prevailed since at least the time of middle English, approximately 1500s.
Etymology of Leftspeak definition
Title IX was says that schools cannot discriminate against students based on sex. The Obama administration sought to change the definition of sex to include whatever one identifies as. Earlier, they already changed the definition of gender. Now, if you follow the left’s logic, there is no single word in the English language that can be used on a form to ask whether you are male or female.
v. A word meaning that you may do something but it is not required.
For instance, “You shall write your name on the envelope, means you may or may not write your name on the envelope.”
“We do not agree with the Campaign’s contention, however, that because the General Assembly used the word ‘shall’ in this context, it is of necessity that the directive is a mandatory one …”
The justification of anti-white racism.
n. A sacred right that everyone has, especially young people, minorities and women. It is a commodity that can be bought and sold. It is perfectly legitimate to pretend to be a non-partisan group to manipulate people into voting for the candidates you like. See Center for Voter Information.
The Supreme Court did not legalize same-sex marriage. It only changed the definition of marriage.
In Washington State, there is a Reproductive Parity Act. The term itself is a euphemism for “forced coverage of abortion.” In the act are terms like reproductive freedom (i.e. right to kill fetuses)
The sovereign people hereby declare that every individual possesses a fundamental right of privacy with respect to personal reproductive decisions.
Accordingly, it is the public policy of the state of Washington that:
(1) Every individual has the fundamental right to choose or refuse birth control;
(2) Every woman has the fundamental right to choose or refuse to have an abortion, except as specifically limited by RCW 9.02.100 through 9.02.170 and 9.02.900 through 9.02.902;
(3) Except as specifically permitted by RCW 9.02.100 through 9.02.170 and 9.02.900 through 9.02.902, the state shall not deny or interfere with a woman’s fundamental right to choose or refuse to have an abortion; and
(4) The state shall not discriminate against the exercise of these rights in the regulation or provision of benefits, facilities, services, or information.
No person or private medical facility may be required by law or contract in any circumstances to participate in the performance of an abortion if such person or private medical facility objects to so doing. No person may be discriminated against in employment or professional privileges because of the person’s participation or refusal to participate in the termination of a pregnancy. RCW 9.02.150
I came up with this idea and then decided to google it AFTER I had written this. Here are some similar sources: www.ultimak.com/Left-Speak.htm